Monday, October 4, 2010

GEOGRAPHY :)

For my Geography project ,I am researching two countries from the second world that I would like to visit. The first country I am looking at is China! I have never really thought of China as a holiday destination for me. Ever since starting this project ,I think that maybe I could see myself there in the future. There is so much interesting sites to see like the Great Wall :) Also the terrocotta soldiers would be interesting to get a photo with. Being able to say that i have actually seen all of these places will be great. 
For the second country from the second world I was thinking of researching somewhere like Russia or Mongolia :)


2 comments:

  1. Alison, I don't think you'll be let near enough to the terracotta army to get your photo taken! They are well protected to ensure they survive for many more years.

    Mrs L

    ReplyDelete